Sunday, November 30, 2008

Approaching December 1st

Lets see.. I'm procrastinating a little more... what else is new. I decided to finish lesson planning for the upcoming week at 8:30 pm and I'm still not done. I've found things to procrastinate with. But anyways, I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone, and now we are approaching Christmas season. I'm still trying to get over the human stampede of black Friday. Seriously, what is wrong with people? I don't understand what materialistic good is more important than someones life. I will probably do most of my shopping on Amazon. I hate going to the stores. They're either a disaster, filled with rude people, or out of what you're looking for. So, I'll just order my gifts for the season online and hope they get here on time. Especially since Jonathan and I are going to Colorado for Christmas. Which brings me to a worry point.... leaving Calypso for a week. It was hard for 10 days but at least I knew Jon was here. Leaving her alone for a week where neither Jon nor myself will be home just makes me a wreck. His stepmother and my mother are going to drop by... but still.... :(

So, we've decorated inside for Christmas. We didn't put up our regular tree since we're going away and I didn't want to risk it with the cat. She has a fascination with the tree. So we decorated the decorative tree with lights and some ornaments. It looks really cute actually.

Jon and I will be celebrating our living together for 2 years anniversary this week as well as being engaged for 4 years.... crazy... time just flies...


well, I wasted at least 5 minutes blogging, I guess I should be a good girl and go finish my work........

No comments: