Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Today was a Wonderful Wonderful Day

I am so overwhelmed with feelings today. The wonderful people at work threw me a bridal shower this morning. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and coworkers. The kindness and generosity has truly touched my heart. I will always remember this. My cake was DELICIOUS and absolutely beautiful:

School itself was great today. The kids were awesome. We read about tournaments and heraldry as well as began a mini project creating customized Coats of Arms. The kids are creating some really great things. And it was such a great day we went out for recess (more thanks to Jen. I'll give credit where its due, lol)

After school, I visited with MoH for a while. We exchanged birthday presents. Hers was on May 23rd and mine is June 10th. I'm actually quite surprised because we're never on time with gifts, lol. Usually we exchange a few months down the road. She got me a beautiful old fashioned emerald green bathing suit from our new addiction modcloth.com.


I absolutely LOVE it and its beautiful. We chatted for a bit about the new book she's reading which I can't wait to read when she's done. I also did some cuddling with her little puppy Luna who is adorable beyond words.


I quickly went home before going to my mother's installation as the recording secretary of the Catholic Daughters. After that, I went to Cruizin' Port w/ the hubby to be. We met up with Trisha and her parents. It was a beautiful evening and addition to my already wonderful day. When we came home, we watched the season finale of Glee. Now, I'm very very particular about my all time favorite song "Over the Rainbow." I do not like many of the covers made of the song but I do like the ukuele version. Well, to end the season finale of the show, Matthew Morrison (whose voice I loooove) sang this version with Mark Salling. It was so beautiful and made me cry like such a baby. Search the video on youtube, its definitely worth it. I know I've been listening to it for the last half hour, lol.

Today overall was such a wonderful, beautiful day. I have so many things to be thankful and grateful for. I have a wonderful family and friends. 39 days to go before I become a Mrs.

Lets hope that tomorrow is another great day...........

No comments: