Thursday, June 18, 2009

And so...

We didn't get to go walking/jogging yesterday but I did play softball last night and got some good exercise. We're planning on going Saturday or sometime next week. Speaking of next week, school is done on Thursday! I just can't believe it. I really am looking forward to some down time.

So I'm sitting here at my desk and of course the mom cat that I'm taking care of right now decides to set up her kitten food shop right underneath my feet. Her and 3 of the babies. Then another baby is eating out of the food dish while the two boys are fast asleep. But I'm not complaining... I love being a foster cat mommy.

Today Jon and I went to Walmart and I bought a cardio exercise Wii game that is compatible with the Wii Fit board... we'll see how that goes.

Well I should get to bed...tomorrow is the sixth grade moving up ceremony and I have to get up early to help with some stuff....

No comments: