Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunny Sunday

So today was actually a sunny day! We went to the driving range this morning and hit some golf balls with Trisha and Kevin. It was nice. Currently, I'm in the process of doing laundry because I'm tired of looking at it. My house needs a serious overhaul this week. I wish I wasn't such a pack rat! The biggest problem is we have so much stuff but not enough storage. I think tomorrow I'll get up early, go for a walk, and then come home to straighten up the house. We definitely need it.

Can I just say how nice it is to know that I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow though? That I can get up to do what I want to do. The only thing I really have to do tomorrow is go to the bank and deposit my paycheck. But overall, I'm pretty free. I think I'm going to take the rest of the night and lay in bed watching television and reading a book. I can only do laundry as fast as it takes to wash and dry so my initial goal of getting it all done today is pretty much out the window. I guess I'll have to settle for getting it done sometime this week.

No comments: