Monday, September 13, 2010

And a new school year begins

A new school year has begun. It is so hard getting back into a routine. After work, all I want to do is go home and take a long snooze. But the only day I allow myself to indulge in that is on Thursday- hence "Nap Time Thursdays." For some reason, Thursday is usually my roughest day of the week and its days like that that I really need a nap.

I am getting pretty close to finishing Jonathan's blanket. Thank goodness. I am so tired of looking at the various shades of blue and gray. I have a few other projects to work on soooo I want to get this one done. Hopefully by his birthday on October 4th.

I have been having a serious case of baby fever lately. Between all the people having them as well as ones that already are around, I can't help but be sucked just a little....

No comments: