Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July

So yesterday I went to my friend Dana's to watch movies... it was nice to relax somewhere else but my house... her couch is awesome. Then I went home and a little while later we went to game night at a friend's house who is expecting a baby. We get there and are told that tonight will probably be the night but we're still going to try and have game night. No sooner did all the people arrive did our hosts announce they were going to the hospital. We stayed at their house since one of the other people attending was the babysitter for the son they already have.. So we played games, made a pool to see when the baby would be born, and had fun. Then the call came that they had a new baby. I just think that that is so amazing. Here I was at their house and about three hours earlier I was talking with her. Then three hours later she had a baby! That's just crazy to me. THe baby is beautiful.

Today is a BBQ day... hope I don't overeat... I've been so good :(

No comments: