Tuesday, February 16, 2010

sdrawkcab

So I just want to say that Jon and I were a little backwards this weekend.... after going to Trisha's wedding all Jon wanted to talk about was wedding wedding wedding wedding.... not that I'm complaining but isn't that supposed to be MY territory?? lol He even went so far as to read aloud bible readings from the book Fr. George gave us (which gave me chills because I've never heard him say the words of my faith before).... anyways, it was nice.

But now comes the time for planning planning planning.... I have the big picture in place but the details are gonna be the death of me. I HATE PLANNING THINGS IN ADVANCE..... seriously, I do. I am a last minute planner and I know, believe me I know, that that type of planning WILL NOT work for a wedding.. I'm trying hard to not procrastinate so its a good thing I have "groomzilla" (he's not really a groomzilla but he's all about planning)......

No comments: