Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Vacation

First day of spring vacation and I spent it so far at softball practice. Then I came home and dyed the grays. I have it up in a turby twist thing. I think its going to be way too dark. But oh well, at least it won't be gray. I am a bit peeved with my genetics in that area. I'm 25 (soon to be 26, omg) and I should not have to be this concerned about gray hair! Its like having a mid life crisis before I'm even really midlife ( I hope at least).

Right now little Malibu monster is cuddling in my lap and purring. I love that sound. So soothing. I really need to get off my butt and fold some clothes so that I can keep the laundry cycle going. I also need to work on my shower list for the wedding. I need to do some cleaning around here. It is so cluttered. Maybe my goal for this spring break is to de-clutter my house? I won't make a concrete goal so that when procrastination/laziness kicks in, I won't disappoint. Tomorrow Jonathan and I are supposed to go to Middletown to register. We finally will have time together. I feel like the past few weeks we have had no time. Literally, I'll come home, shower, and kiss him goodnight. The other night we were going to relax and watch television together but he ended up falling asleep on the couch and I fell asleep in the recliner. I'm definitely looking forward to having this week off so that I can catch up on sleep, my reading list, my housework, and time with my little family of Jon, Calypso, and Malibu. I took a cute picture of my girls a little ago. They were looooooving the sunshine.
Well, I'm going to get myself moving. We are supposed to go out for dinner tonight. Of course, I have the beginnings of a cold. Why would I think any differently, it is vacation. I get sick EVERY vacation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mind over matter- you will NOT get sick! lol

enjoy your break, and get me that list! lol
love ya!