Sunday, March 07, 2010

Oh Boy

And so softball season begins tomorrow and my life gets super busy with most days this week filled with extracurricular activities...... Monday and Friday I have a little break but Tuesday-Thursday its go go go from the time I wake straight through 8pm..... though I bowl on Wednesday so that will be a 10pm one. Hopefully by being on the go I will lose some weight since I won't be doing any boredom snacking.

I just have to remember to get rest and spend time with Jonathan. I also have to make a conscious effort to do wedding planning so we don't fall too far behind. We made some good headway this weekend and got some things decided but we have a lot more to do. We did register for Pre Cana classes and created a customized, unique entrance song sequence for the reception.

Well I'm going to call it a night since I have to go pack my bag for tomorrow and lay out clothes so I can get as much sleep as possible since I won't be home till the evening tomorrow.....

No comments: