Monday, May 17, 2010

Two Months To Go

Holy wow... there are two months to go before the big day. I cannot believe how fast it has come. All the pieces are finally coming together. We've figured out the flowers, centerpieces, favors, and all the pieces of the puzzle. It is now crunch time to actually put those pieces together into the whole. I cannot wait to marry Jonathan. I've been doing a lot of thinking about how far he and I have come to get to this point. From the first time we met, 11th grade United States History and Government class- 7th period, to now. Its been a long road but definitely worthwhile. I would never have imagined back then that Jonathan and I would get married. I can still remember the day that it just clicked. I look forward to spending forever with him.

Here are some pictures of Jonathan and I dancing/together at various weddings throughout our relationship:


Stephanie and Taylor's wedding: June 2005


Emily and James's wedding: October 2007

Joe and April's wedding: October 2007



Dana and Adam's wedding: September 2009


Trish and Kevin's wedding: February 2010

1 comment:

Dana said...

awww i love the pics! it's so exciting and nice to be able to look back on everything! that's why i love taking photos- where we've been and where we are going... i love it! it's so exciting! i'm so happy to see this step for you and be a part of it! love u!