Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 2

So, while I didn't work out today that was ok because I got some other stuff done.

I got a manicure, pedicure, and my eyebrows waxed with Trish today. Then did some food shopping for healthier options for food (i.e. fruits, veggies, and low fat/low carb stuff).... after that I went home and made dinner.... I was good.. I gave Jonathan the regular dinner plate and made mine on a salad plate. I also bought yogurt based ranch dressing today.... it wasn't as good but it'll suffice.

After my softball game I took a nice, soothing bath in lukewarm water with Tranquil mint bubble bath while reading a book and drinking tea. I am trying the Truvia sweetener instead of sugar since I drink so much tea. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to go sugarless.... but again, one step at a time........

No comments: