Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 4

Day 4 was a loooong day....

I woke up and did a load of laundry.... made some whole wheat toast using weight watchers bread and put 1/2 tbs of strawberry jelly on each slice... with that I had an 8oz glass of orange juice....

Then talked to one of Anthony's coworkers about options for Rosie and kittens...

Went for a walk with Dana around 12:30ish from her house, around the cemetery twice, and back to her house....we cooled down on her porch with some water and just relaxed... it was a nice day

right after that I went home, had some grapes, put a bandaid on my blister that I got from walking, and headed over to meet Trisha at Curves for our workout which went well also


after all this I came home and showered which felt amazing... then made some dinner and relaxed before going to a jewelry party.

Tomorrow I'm golfing with my grandpa as long as the weather cooperates with us, I'm going to Curves, and then on a double date to dinner and to see Funny People......

Hopefully, I can keep myself under control at dinner and that instead of getting a big popcorn I choose the small instead.

1 comment:

Dana said...

choose the small popcorn and get a water instead of soda... have a salad at dinner, put the dressing on the side and dip your fork in it before you eat... u get the taste of the dressing, but not all the unneeded fat... love u, good luck!