Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas and fingertips

So parent teacher conferences went well and now its Thanksgiving Break. Where the heck did the time go?? Seriously, next week is December already. I'm looking forward to decorating the house for Christmas on Friday. We're going to put up the real Christmas tree and not use our decorative plant as one. We have an artificial Christmas tree but last year we decorated the artificial decorative tree as our tree.

I got fingertip grips put in my bowling ball and had a good night. I bowled a 178, 217, and 177. My average is a 165 so that means it will be a 167 next week. This is the highest that my average has been. So hopefully it stays up because I need something to aspire to athletically since its the only competitive sport that I play in the winter.

Well I think its time to go relax on the couch or in the Cozy Sac or even quite possibly in bed to read a book before getting some sleep.... good news though.... NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!

No comments: