Sunday, November 29, 2009

Long weekend coming to an end

I need to take a break from cleaning my bedroom and putting away clothes. I've been folding clothes and putting clothes away since about noon so I desperately need a break. I wanted to get rid of old pajamas and tshirts since I have a serious accumulation of them. I just bought some new pajamas for the holidays because J.C. Penny's had a great sale. So I've been in here all day watching television and folding clothes. I have mostly all of the laundry done just some towels and sheets left. I cannot believe how fast Thanksgiving vacation went! I love my job but I'm not looking forward to going into work tomorrow. Its nice to spend time at home and just relax. I got a lot of crocheting done and even watched a few movies. That is one thing I really would like to do more. I'd like to watch more movies. I really need to make good use of my Netflix account.

On the weight front, I bought WiiFit Plus which I actually really like. I have been maintaining weight but it really is making me mad because I need to lose!! I really need to incorporate some more exercise into my busy schedule. I think the reason I lost considerable pounds (mind you it was 6 lbs) during the summer was due to walking on a regular basis. I really need to make time to go for walks and drink water when I think I'm hungry. The hot tea works during the day but when I get home is the issue. I also need to make a better commitment to eating breakfast in the morning. I've gotten into an awful habit of sleeping in till about 7:30ish so that I'm rushing to get out the door in time for work. I really should be getting up closer to 6:30-7, so that I have time to make sure I have a good breakfast and lunch made.

Here's to Monday.

No comments: