Sunday, November 22, 2009

Loving Sunday

Sunday again... I love Sundays.

I'm sitting on the couch, listening to music and crocheting. It is so relaxing. Just laying around in pjs and doing NOTHING. I mean, of course I'm doing laundry but I mean nothing constructive like housework, lol. The house is pretty much ok right now, and I'm going to do some straightening up on Wednesday because I have the day off as part of my Thanksgiving Break.

Jonathan is FINALLY hanging our television on the wall. We've only wanted to do it since we moved in. I'm looking forward to putting up my Christmas tree soon. I really want to decorate this year and make the place look holidayish. I just can't believe that Christmas is coming so quickly! I'm a little bummed that Jonathan is going to be in Florida for longer than we originally planned but if the house looks Christmasey, it'll make me feel a bit better.

Well, I'm going to go back to the blanket because it is supposed to be one of Jonathan's Christmas present (from 3 years ago).

No comments: