Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Blog??

I started another blog called "Becoming Cognisant." I am going to try and maintain two separate blogs to keep my stresses in check. This blog will be dedicated to wedding stuff and other life things. While the other one will detail eating, sleep, and exercise habits. I want to keep myself on track so that on July 17th I will look the best I absolutely can! I worked out with Dana today and it felt great. We're going to do this every Thursday. It was nice to have girl time with Dana. There's no reason that we shouldn't see each other and as she put it "we live in the same town." well, I should get some sleep though I'm not looking forward to the morning.....she promised me I'd be sore tomorrow. Thanks! I've already warned Jon that I'll need encouragement about getting out of bed in the morning.... Between the warm down comforter, purring cat, and what I'm told an achy body... it will be quite a struggle... but at least tomorrow is PAYDAY and FRIDAY....

1 comment:

Dana said...

start the day off right! breakfast and tea! love u! have a great payday friday!