Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Hiccup for Wedding

Among many more I'm sure.... so we had to change our wedding colors already. David's Bridal did not let me know upon registration how time sensitive the dresses I registered for were..... So I ended up having to change my colors to make it less stressful for me but I really like the new colors. It is a marine blue with silver. Its very pretty :) Jon's thrilled because they are "Yankee and Dallas colors."

So day 2 of the tea thing went just as well. I just can't seem to get sleep. I should probably get to bed soon so that I'm not going to bed late and hitting the snooze button. But the damn Yankees games have been going super long and just about every game has been extra innings. Bleck.... well I'm going to go read some of my book, watch the rest of the game, and then go to bed...... these days just go by so fast.

1 comment:

Dana said...

maybe u should mix caffeinated and caffeine free tea bags... say 2 caffeine one non, or vice versa :)