Monday, October 19, 2009

Thermos

So today was the first day that I wasn't famished at snack or lunch. Dana suggested that I bring a big thermos of tea to work and drink it throughout the day since I'm not a big water drinker. This should help my hunger pangs because most likely they are just me being thirsty. Today was the first day that I wasn't extremely hungry at snack time or extremely hungry at lunch time. Even at dinner I wasn't starving. So I think that this could be a good solution to my issues with food/overeating. I hope that tonight I sleep better than I did last night. Last night was terrible. I think I got a total of 4 hours.

Well, its tv time with the hubby to be.... House (which is later than usual due to the Yankee game... the lost :( ) and Big Bang Theory are on tonight...... till next time.


Snack- 10:30- spicy pumpkin seeds (approx. 35 seeds)
Lunch- 1:40- meatballs (4 mini) , bread, and sauce
Dinner- 6:00- spaghetti with butter
snack- 9:00- tea and a Kashi oatmeal chocolate chip cookie

No comments: