Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Motivation Motivation Motivation

So Jon and I are getting married on July 17th! Its just about 9 months away. I want to lose 20 lbs at least. I bought my wedding dress on Saturday and it is absolutely freaking beautiful. I love it and its discontinued so it is imperative that I lose 10 lbs so they can start altering it to fit me appropriately. I am very fortunate to have awesome friends to help me along the way. My matron of honor just got married in September and I'm going to attend her ass kicking sessions as much as I can. Then one of my bridesmaids that is getting married in February (omg!!!) and I are still attending Curves but really really really need to get back on track with that. We did so well the first month!

My goal is to lose 20 lbs by the big day. Its manageable especially since I HAVE to lose 10 in order to even start the dress alterations!

Here's to being motivated and staying motivated.

No comments: