Saturday, January 09, 2010

Celebrating

Down 2 lbs woohoo... hopefully didn't blow it at Trisha's bridal shower though I didn't have too much to eat. I made a delicious lowfat cucumber dip that turned out the best I have ever made :) The shower was beautiful and Trisha was on cloud nine. She cried just as much as Dana was crying at hers. It was a wonderful today and tonight will be fun as well. Tonight is the bachelorette party. We're going out to dinner and dancing so I will definitely burn some calories tonight so that I didn't destroy all the hard work/sacrificing that I did during the week!

Sitting home right now feels good though. I feel like I haven't been here in ages! I finally am running the dishwasher, threw in a load of laundry, and straightened up a little bit. Its like I spent all break here and the first week back I basically just slept here. Its been a crazy week. Thursday and Friday I didn't get home till after 8pm each night! Even tomorrow afternoon I have a family after Christmas Christmas party. My girls probably feel so neglected by me since I usually spend so much time with them. Even Jon has been busy with the broadcasting stuff he's doing with Kevin. But, I am thoroughly exhausted right now. I think I'm going to go lay down for about an hour and relax so I have energy for tonight. Maybe watch some television or read for a bit on the couch. Quite possibly take a snooze.......

No comments: