Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chillaxin

Finally home in my recliner... I have a load of laundry in the dryer and another in the washer. I wish I could keep on top of the laundry... I always vow to keep up with it once I'm caught up but that never seems to work out. So for the rest of the night I'll be doing laundry and sitting here. I just got the Sims 2 (finally) and plan on playing that.

This week was pretty busy, I feel like I'm never home anymore. On Thursday I went with my moh to the a core workout class which I'm still feeling today. We're making plans to see a PT to get more individualized sessions. I really need to get into better shape so I can wear my dress. It is so beautiful and I owe it to myself to do it. But money as usual is an issue but I'm sure it'll work out.

I am so cozy right now. I'm in the recliner, wearing these really really soft slipper socks, comfy in my Snuggie, with Malibu purring like crazy on top of the recliner next to my ear. She goes to the vet on Wednesday to get fixed and declawed. I'm not looking forward to it. I know I'll be a mess.

Well anyways, I'm going to go set up the Sims and watch some football.

No comments: