Monday, January 04, 2010

Trying to get back with the bugg

So I'm trying to get back into habitual use of the bodybugg. I need to monitor my intake vs. burn. Today was my first day and I was actually quite pleased with myself. My stats:

Calories Burned
target: 2600 actual: 2796
Calories Consumed
target: 1600 actual: 1588
Physical Activity: (Moderate to Vigorous)
target: 1:20 actual: 2:42
Steps taken
target: 9000 actual: 10191
Sleep duration
target: 8 hrs actual: 5hrs 8min (81% Sleep efficient)


Not too bad. I had a good workout at Curves and was very careful about what I ate. I even drank water where I would normally drink something else.

It was the first day that I didn't feel like absolute crap on the way to work and for the better part of the morning. I actually woke up and had breakfast, took a shower, and made myself a nice lunch despite the struggle it was to get out of bed. Not only was it the first day back from vacation but it was also freaking cold.

Hopefully I can keep the going till tomorrow. Right now I'm just looking one day at a time.

Well I think its time to wind down and get myself to bed. Long day ahead tomorrow....

1 comment:

Dana said...

you'll do it lady! congrats on starting up again!