Sunday, January 31, 2010

A New Week

First I must start and thank my MoH for the beautiful blog header :) I LOOOOVE IT!
----------------
Its a new week and hopefully this week will be better than the last two have been. Work has been very stressful on the student front. Hopefully this week is not.
---------------
I'm looking forward to starting my week off doing laundry (as usual), catching up on this week's newspapers, reading, and relaxing.... I also need to watch my dvred shows from the week before Jon gets home from Atlantic City. He doesn't like Fringe so I usually have to watch it when he's not here. Its too freaky for him.
------------
So tomorrow starts the first day of February. I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by. Pretty soon July will be here before we know it. Holy wow. I have my first dress fitting on March 20th, so I have a little under two months to lose 15 lbs or at least a few inches around my waist, back, and shoulders. That is where the problem area is on my dress. The back and shoulders. I'm very muscular there and it doesn't help that I'm carrying a few extra pounds thus making my bust a bit bigger than it probably should be. I'd better get my ass in gear!

No comments: