Monday, January 11, 2010

Re-Engagement

Jon gave me a re-engagement engagement ring. Since getting engaged 5 years ago he has always told me that he would upgrade it to a real diamond ring. So last night before bed he gave it to me. It is gorgeous. Here is a picture:

Right now I'm on the couch with my cats. Malibu is on my right and Calypso is on my left. Its nice to actually be home on the couch and not do a thing. I am looking forward to this three day weekend. Jon and I are going to go straighten up and clean the apartment. Its kind of been neglected because I haven't been home much and Jon has been pretty busy with other stuff. So hopefully I'll have some motivation to do it. Well I'm going to go read my book and relax with my kitties.

1 comment:

Dana said...

yeaaaaahhhhh! it's beauuuuttttiffulllll