Friday, August 14, 2009

day 2 vacation

I had another wonderful day. Today I hung out with Bob and we went to lunch at Benny's on the Beach... it was beautiful. The view of the ocean while eating is just perfect. I never thought I'd have a happy place like that. I've never really considered myself a beach person. But I have come to love the beach. After lunch, we went to City Place and went to Muvico to see a movie. We saw "The Time Traveler's Wife." I cannot give an accurate assessment of the movie since I have not read the book so I'm not going to even attempt it.

I then spent the rest of the day on the deck reading and relaxing. It was another relaxing day in paradise.

Tomorrow we're going to go to the condo on the ocean for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to listening to the ocean and smelling the ocean breeze. Maybe there will be an evening thunderstorm and I can see the lightening on the horizon over the dark blue depths of the ocean....

No comments: