Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Only a few more hours

In just a few more hours (approx. 16 hours) I will be on an airplane heading to West Palm Beach, Florida. A vacation that I've been looking forward to. I just wish I wasn't so busy tomorrow morning so that I could relax before the flight that I'm nervous about. I always get such anxiety before flying. I still have to go stop by the school to check on something, then go to my grandparents house to see them before I go, then try and squeeze in Curves so that I can come home do the toiletries and electronics packing as well as choose some books to bring. Plus I have to eat, spend time with my cats, spend time with Jonathan, and make sure all is in order before I go. But I am really exhausted right now so I should probably get some sleep.... its going to be a long long day of traveling tomorrow... 3hours on a plane is just not fun...

No comments: