Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tempted Tuesday

So this morning I went golfing with my grandpa.... I love being able to join him in something that he loves to do. He's very patient with me and gives great tips! It was a gorgeous day to go golfing and spend time with him.

After golf, I had some lunch (egg salad sandwich) and headed over to Trisha's parents' house to lay out in the sun, swim, and relax. It was great! The water was beautiful. It made me realize even more that I really really want a pool!!!!

I wasn't going to go to Curves today but when I was at the red light before turning and going home I realized that I really should go since the next time I'll be able to is not until Thursday. So I ended up going and had a great workout. I came home, did some straightening up, showered, and then made myself some dinner which consisted of:

turkey caesar wrap
cheese stick
7 Kashi crackers with peanut butter
1 plum
8 oz glass of chocolate milk

right now I'm sipping some hot tea which is my favorite thing to drink ever. I'm really wanting a snack but I'm trying not to eat past 9pm (which is hard!)... so I might just make another mug of tea.


Tomorrow I'm going to the city to see a Mets game with my grandpa, mom, 2 uncles, and cousin. Hopefully the weather cooperates and the Mets don't stink too much............

No comments: