Sunday, August 02, 2009

Shlubby Sunday

So today I did nothing. A little laundry, some vacuuming, and making dinner... but overall nothing. I felt blah upon waking up today so I decided to take the day off. Yesterday I did go to Curves and for a walk with Dana (though not to High Point since they were at maximum capacity so we trekked the cemetery) I weighed myself this morning and was pleased to see that I was down approx. 1.5 pounds. I am hoping to lose more continuously so that I can earn enough Curves bucks to "buy" a shirt titled "There's No Place Like Curves." It is exclusively at Curves so its not like I can even cheat and get it online. I'm hoping to get it at my weigh in and measurement date: 8/27/09. My goal is to have lost at least an each in each area as well as five pounds.

My measurements to date are:

Bust: 39"
Waist: 32 1/2"
Abdomen: 38"
Hips: 42"
Thighs: 26"
Arms: 11 1/2"
weight: 159 lbs
body fat: 34.3 %
date of measure: 7/27/09

Now the reason I put these up is because I am so disheartened with myself that I allowed my body to get to this point. I am 25 years old and a lifetime athlete, yet I allowed myself to become lazy and not upkeep my athletic build to its best potential (I do still have the muscle just not the tone I used to have).

So along with working out at Curves with a best and going for walks with my other best.... I am trying to make a commitment to eating better as well with the hubby. So far so good. I would say the only "crap" I've had this week was popcorn at the movies with a regular soda, BBQ food yesterday, and a caramel blast from Dunkin' Donuts as a treat for doing well. Last night at game night we had veggies w/ low fat cucumber dip, watermelon, and low fat eclair dessert. Dinner tonight was turkey meatloaf muffins (thanks for the tip Dana), steamed broccoli/cauliflower, and some garlic parmesan noodles (in moderation).....

Tomorrow I'm going to a doctor appt with my grandparents and hopefully I will be back in time to make it to Curves...... week 2 of this lifestyle change begins in the morning.........

No comments: