Thursday, August 27, 2009

Winding down

I can't believe that there are only about 4 more days of August and then its back to school. I have been nonstop for the past 2-3 weeks and time has really flown by. I went into the classroom today and did a lot of setting up and decorating. I'm going back in tomorrow to finish up some things and maybe do some work on my classroom library. I have a lot to do in that department. I also have a meeting tomorrow about the new Science series. I just really can't believe that it is that time again. Hopefully this year will go like the last 2 years. At least this year I don't have to worry about my Master's program since I am finished. My diploma should be arriving soon! But anyways, tomorrow is the weigh in and measure at Curves. I know I've lost some weight but I'm hoping I lost some inches. We shall see..... wish me luck

No comments: