Thursday, August 06, 2009

Three Times Thursday

Woke up this morning and went to Curves.... it was Three times Thursday which means that we can do the circuit 3x instead of 2 1/2..... it felt great and the time went by quickly. Malibu has been very lovey and cuddlesome with me today (for ex. right now she is sitting on my desk watching me type)... She is a great addition to the family despite what Calypso thinks. Anyways, I relaxed a bit and then went grocery shopping to get some food to keep the momentum of healthier choices going. I made a delicious dinner of shepherd's pie. I substituted turkey for beef which actually made it taste better and was more moist. And for dessert had a caramel blast (way above my caloric choices but its ok in moderation).....

Now I think it is time to read some and continue watching the Yankees slam the Red Sox..... Going to a Scranton Yankee game tomorrow and Jon said we are 2 rows from the field on the third base side! That's awesome :^)

No comments: