Monday, August 24, 2009

Exhausted

So I am very very very exhausted right now. I have been nonstop for the most part for 2 weeks straight. On the upside, I have lost 5 lbs total and my weigh in for Curves on Thursday. I'm anxious to see if I've lost any inches.

I cannot believe that Monday starts the first day of school. Crazy. This summer has flown by way way way way too fast. On the upside, I do get paid next Friday. So THAT is definitely a plus. I've made it financially through another summer.

Another piece of good news is that Calypso and Malibu are finally playing together. They are running around and tackling each other. Its great! Now if only they'd cuddle and nap together on the floor... but I guess its all about baby steps.


Well, I'm going to have a mug of tea and read for a little while. I'm going to go to bed at a normal time tonight to try and get into a groove so Monday is not torture!

No comments: